Sunday, November 20, 2011

new song - "the last afternoon of a woman he only thought he knew"

Song Fight! entry #59 for us is up now in current fight! This time the title is "the last afternoon of a woman he only thought he knew". Wow, that's long! Anyway we wound up going through a very atypical process to create this song. Ken and Martin couldn't make it to our Tuesday night jam, so Glen and I wrote the music. Ken wrote the lyrics bu wasn't able to play the drums and mix the song, so I wound up mixing the song and using some drums I recorded Tuesday night. I also played bass and added some synth tracks and sang. So if you don't like something in this song it's probably my fault! Anyway, here's the link: "the last afternoon of a woman he only thought he knew" - Berkeley Social Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment